- Advancements in Tele-Robotic Pipelaying.
NIST SP 989; September 2002.International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 19th (ISARC). Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland. September 23-25, 2002, 217-222 pp, 2002.
Bernold, L. E.; Li, B.
- Application Protocol 227 Validation Report Version 1.0.
NISTIR 5875; 86 p. August 1996.
Kline, S. W.; Palmer, M. E.
- Automated Inspection of Utility Pipes: A Solution Strategy for Data Management.
NIST SP 989; September 2002.International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 19th (ISARC). Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland. September 23-25, 2002, 531-536 pp, 2002.
Shehab-Eldeen, T.; Moselhi, O.
- Comparison of Fire Sprinkler Piping Materials: Steel, Copper, Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride and Polybutylene, in Residential and Light Hazard Installations.
NISTIR 5339; FA-150; 40 p. June 1994.
Notarianni, K. A.; Jackson, M. A.
- Examination of an Alternative Delivery Method for a Sustainable Clean Agent in a Total Flooding System.
NIST SP 984-2; NIST Special Publication 984-2;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 14th. Proceedings. HOTWC 2004. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 4-6, 2004, Albuquerque, NM, 1-13 pp, 2004.
Smith, D. M.; Reser, T. W.
- Flame Length and Width Produced by Ejected Propane Gas Fuel From a Pipe.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 401-411 pp, 1997.Fire Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. Special Issue, 55-63, 1997.
Sugawa, O.; Sakai, K.
- Flow of Alternative Agents in Piping.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 1994. May 3-5, 1994, Albuquerque, NM, 105-115 pp, 1994.
Cleary, T. G.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Yang, J. C.
- Fluid Dispensing and Dispersion.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-12 pp, 2006.
Yang, J. C.; Keyser, D. R.
- Investigation of the Water Quality and Condition of Pipe in Existing Automatic Sprinkler Systems for the Analysis of Design Options With Residential Sprinkler Systems. Final Report.
NBS GCR 82-399; 92 p. August 1982.
Alleman, J. E.; Milke, J. A.; Hickey, H. E.
- Method of Test for Tracer Gas Test of an Outdoor Furnace Designed for Installation Without a Flue Pipe.
NISTIR 6257; 20 p. November 1998.
Liu, S. T.; Kelly, G. E.
- Pipe Flow Characteristics of Alternative Agent/Nitrogen Mixtures.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 11-12 pp, 1994.
Cleary, T. G.; King, M. D.; Yang, J. C.; Grosshandler, W. L.
- Plumbing Manual. Report of Subcommittee on Plumbing Central Housing Committee on Research, Design, and Construction.
BMS 66; 72 p. November 22, 1940.
National Bureau of Standards
- Residential Sprinkler Systems.
Volume 2; Chapter 6 - Section 16; NFPA FPH2008;Fire Protection Handbook, 20th Edition. Volume 2. Chapter 6. Section 16, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, Cote, A. E.; Grant, C. C.; Hall, J. R., Jr.; Solomon, R. E., Editor(s), 16/91-107 p., 2008.
Madrzykowski, D.; Fleming, R. P.
- Storage and Discharge Characteristics of Halon Alternatives.
Alliance for Responsible Atmospheric Policy; U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Environment Canada; United Nations Environment Programme; U.S. Department of Agriculture. Stratospheric Ozone Protection for the 90's. 1995 International CFC and Halon Alternatives Conference and Exhibition. Proceedings. October 21-23, 1995, Washington, DC, 594-603 pp, 1995.
Yang, J. C.; Cleary, T. G.; Vazquez, I.; Boyer, C. I.; King, M. D.; Breuel, B. D.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Huber, M. L.; Weber, L.
- Water-Distributing Systems for Buildings.
BMS 079; 27 p. November 5, 1941.
Hunter, R. B.