- Computer Tools to Determine Material Properties for Fire Growth Modeling From Cone Calorimeter Data.
Fire and Materials 2003. 8th International Conference. Conference Papers. Proceedings. Organised by Interscience Communications Limited. January 27-28, 2003, San Francisco, CA, 377-387 pp, 2003.
Janssens, M. L.; Kimble, J.; Murphy, D.
- Effect of Weathering on Piloted Ignition and Flash Point of a Slick of Oil.
Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 21st. Environment Canada. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 10-12, 1998, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 633-649 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Mosman, T.; Olenick, S. M.; Torero, J. L.
- Effects of Polymer Characteristics on Flammability Properties.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 54-62 pp, 1990.
Kashiwagi, T.; Omori, A.
- Piloted Ignition of a Slick of Oil on a Water Sublayer: The Effect of Weathering.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 27th. Proceedings. Volume 2. August 2-7, 1998, Boulder, CO, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 2783-2790 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Kolb, G.; Torero, J. L.
- Predicting the Piloted Ignition of Wood in the Cone Calorimeter Using an Integral Model: Effect of Species, Grain Orientation and Heat Flux.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 36, No. 4, 391-415, June 2001.
Spearpoint, M. J.; Quintiere, J. G.