- Experimental Study and Modeling of the Effect of Phosphorus-Containing Compounds on Premixed Atmospheric Methane-Oxygen Flame Structure and Propagation Velocity.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2001. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, GlobeTech, Inc., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde plc., Modular Protection, Corp., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. April 24-26, 2001, Albuquerque, NM, Daniels, B. L.; Cole, D. G., Editor(s)(s), 173-186 pp, 2001.
Korobeinichev, O. P.; Mamaev, A.; Sokolov, V.; Bolshova, T. A.; Shvartsberg, V. M.; Zakharov, L.; Kudryavtsev, I. Y.
- Influence of Phosphorus-Containing Fire Suppressants on Flame Propagation.
International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering (ICFRE3), Third (3rd). Proceedings. Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and International Association of Fire Safety Science (IAFSS). October 4-8, 1999, Chicago, IL, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Boston, MA, 257-267 pp, 1999.
Babushok, V. I.; Tsang, W.
- Mechanistic Studies of Triphenylphosphine Oxide-Poly(Ethylene-terephthalate) and Related Flame Retardant Systems. Final Report.
NBSIR 75-741; 43 p. August 1975.
Hastie, J. W.; McBee, C. L.
- Molecular Chemistry of Inhibited Combustion Systems. Final Report.
NBSIR 80-2169; 173 p. December 1980.
Hastie, J. W.; Bonnell, D. W.
- NGP Search for New Chemicals: Environmentally Acceptable Fire Suppressants.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-17 pp, 2006.
Mather, J. D.; Tapscott, R. E.
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Systematic Fire Safety Evaluation of High Volume and Specialty Hydrolytically Stable Phosphine Oxide Containing Polymeric Materials. Final Report.
NIST GCR 97-717; 55 p. June 1997.
McGrath, J. E.
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Systematic Fire Safety Evaluation of High Volume and Specialty Hydrolytically Stable Phosphine Oxide Containing Polymeric Materials.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 115-116 pp, 1994.
McGrath, J. E.; Yoon, T. H.; Knauss, D.; Yuan, I. W.