- Approach to Enhancing the Value of Professional Judgement in the Derivation of Performance Criteria.
Performance Concept in Building. 3rd ASTM/CIB/RILEM Symposium. March 29-April 2, 1982, Lisbon, Portugal, 55-63 pp, 1982.
Nelson, H. E.
- Balanced Approach to the Fire Performance Evaluation of Interior Finish Materials.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 43-50 pp, 2000.
Janssens, M. L.; Dillon, S. E.
- Building Information Services And Control System (BISACS): Technical Documentation, Revision 1.0.
NISTIR 7466; 47 p. November 2007.
- Contributions of NIST/NBS Researchers to the Crystallography of Construction Materials.
Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Vol. 106, No. 6, 1051-1061, November/December 2001.
Stutzman, P. E.
- Development of a Method for Evaluating the Thermal Performance of Fire Fighters' Protective Clothing. ABSTRACT ONLY.
International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering (ICFRE3), Third (3rd). Proceedings. Program and Abstracts. Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and International Association of Fire Safety Science (IAFSS). October 4-8, 1999, Chicago, IL, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Boston, MA, 1-1 pp, 1999.
Lawson, J. R.
- Emergency Egress From Buildings. Part 1. History and Current Regulations for Egress Systems Design. Part 2. New Thinking on Egress From Buildings.
Conference. Sky is the Limit. Proceedings and Case Studies., Auckland, New Zealand, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Bethesda, MD, 167-191 pp, 2008.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Evaluation of Seismic Performance Parameters.
Seismic Design Methodologies for the Next Generation of Codes International Workshop. Proceedings. June 24-27, 1997, Bled, Slovenia, Fajfar, P.; Krawinkler, H., Editor(s)(s), 151-157 pp, 1997.
Lew, H. S.
- Fire Protection of Structural Steel in High-Rise Buildings.
NIST GCR 04-872; 88 p. July 2004.
Goode, M. G.
- Global Dissemination of Performance Data and Information.
Performance in Product and Practice. CIB (International Council for Innovation and Research in Building and Construction) World Building Congress. Paper 72. Proceedings. April 2-6, 2001, Wellington, New Zealand, 1-8 pp, 2001.
Bukowski, R. W.; Peacock, R. D.
- Goals of Workshop.
NISTIR 6890; September 2002.Fire Resistance Determination and Performance Prediction Research Needs Workshop: Proceedings. Appendix III. Presentations: B. February 19-20, 2002, Gaithersburg, MD, Grosshandler, W. L., Editor(s), 42-43 pp, 2002.
Grosshandler, W. L.
- Guide for Estimating and Reporting the Macroeconomic Impacts of MEP Centers.
NISTIR 6499; 53 p. May 2000.
Ehlen, M. A.; Brown, M. H.
- International Activities for Developing Performance-Based Fire Codes.
CIB W14/96/1 (J);Building Research Institute. Fire Safety Design of Buildings and Fire Safety Engineering. Mini-Symposium. June 12, 1995, Tsukuba, Japan, IV/1-3 pp, 1995.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Material Performance and Testing U.S. Overview.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 9-14 pp, 2000.
Kashiwagi, T.; Janssens, M. L.
- Meaningful Performance Evalution Conditions for Fire Service Thermal Imaging Cameras.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 43, No. 8, 541-550, November 2008.
Amon, F. K.; Hamins, A.; Bryner, N. P.; Rowe, J.
- Measurement of Internal Strain in Cast-Concrete Structures.
Experimental Mechanics, Vol. 23, No. 4, 361-369, December 1983.
Stone, W. C.
- New Framework for Performance Based Design of Building Structures: Design Flow and Social System.
NIST SP 931; August 1998.U.S./Japan Natural Resources Development Program (UJNR). Wind and Seismic Effects. Joint Meeting of the U.S./Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources Panel on Wind and Seismic Effects, 30th. May 12-15, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Raufaste, N. J., Jr., Editor(s), 234-247 pp, 1998.
Hiraishi, H.; Teshigawara, M.; Fukuyama, H.; Saito, T.; Gojo, W.; Fujitani, H.; Ohashi, Y.; Okawa, I.; Okada, H.
- New Look at Windows.
NBSIR 77-1388; January 1978.
Collins, B. L.; Ruegg, R. T.; Chapman, R.; Kusuda, T.
- NIST LADAR Performance Evaluation Workshop, 2nd Proceedings. March 15-16, 2005.
NISTIR 7266; October 2005.NIST LADAR Performance Evaluation Workshop, 2nd Proceedings. March 15-16, 2005, Gaithersburg, MD, 67 pp, 2005.
Cheok, G. S.
- Overview of NIST Thermal Imager Project. Appendix 3.J.
NIST SP 1040; NIST Special Publication 1040; June 2005.Thermal Imaging Research Needs for First Responders: Workshop Proceedings. APPENDIX 3.J. December 9-10, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, 52-54 pp, 2005.
Amon, F. K.
- Performance Evaluation of Chlorine Free Zeotropic Refrigerant Mixtures in Heat Pumps.
International Institute of Refrigeration. Proceedings. July 1992, 1992.
Pannock, J.; Didion, D. S.; Radermacher, R.
- Predicting the Fire Performance of Buildings: Establishing Appropriate Calculation Methods for Regulatory Applications.
Interscience Communications Limited. ASIAFLAM '95. International Conference on Fire Science and Engineering, 1st. Proceedings. March 15-16, 1995, Kowloon, Hong Kong, 9-18 pp, 1995.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Preliminary Performance Assessment of Commercially-Available Hydrogen Sensors.
Materials Issues in a Hydrogen Economy International Symposium. Proceedings. November 12-15, 2007, Richmond, VA, 1-8 pp, 2007.
Marsh, N. D.; Cleary, T. G.
- Preliminary Performance Criteria for Bituminous Membrane Roofing. Building Science Series.
NBS BSS 055; November 1974.
Mathey, R. G.; Cullen, W. C.
- Rating of Mixed Split Residential Air Conditioners.
Improving Building Energy Efficiency in Hot and Humid Climates, 5th Annual Symposium. Proceedings. September 13, 1988, Houston, TX, 1988.
Domanski, P. A.
- Reference Structural Models and Baseline Performance Analysis of the World Trade Center Towers. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-2A; 230 p. September 2005.
Faschan, W. J.; Garlock, R. B.
- Residential Sprinkler Systems.
Volume 2; Chapter 6 - Section 16; NFPA FPH2008;Fire Protection Handbook, 20th Edition. Volume 2. Chapter 6. Section 16, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, Cote, A. E.; Grant, C. C.; Hall, J. R., Jr.; Solomon, R. E., Editor(s), 16/91-107 p., 2008.
Madrzykowski, D.; Fleming, R. P.
- Seasonal Performance Evaluation Procedures for Domestic Electric Driven Heat Pump's and Air Conditioner's.
Japanese Association of Refirgeration, 1988 Annual Meeting. March 1988, Tokyo, Japan, 1988.
Didion, D. A.
- Standards Linkages to a Performance-Based Regulatory Framework.
Performance in Product and Practice. CIB (International Council for Innovation and Research in Building and Construction) World Building Congress. Paper 262. Proceedings. April 2-6, 2001, Wellington, New Zealand, 1-9 pp, 2001 AND Building Tomorrow's Future (BTF) Conference 2001. Proceedings. Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB). Sponsored by: Standards Australia, BRANZ, Australian Window Association, Australian Greenhouse Office, Building Center of Japan, Plantation Timber Association, Master Builders, Australian Building Energy Council, Quantas, IRCC. April 9-11, 2000, Australia, 1-9 pp, 2001, 2001.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Technical Reference Guide for FPEtool Version 3.2.
NISTIR 5486-1; 137 p. April 1995.
- Using Emulators to Evaluate the Performance of Building Energy Management Systems.
94-23-4;ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 100, No. 1, [pages unknown], January 1994.
Kelly, G. E.; May, W. B.; Kao, J. Y.; Park, C.
- Using Performance-Based Design Techniques to Evaluate Fire Safety in Two Government Buildings.
Pacific Rim Conference and Second (2nd) International Conference on Performance-Based Codes and Fire Safety Design Methods. Proceedings. International Code Council and the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE). May 3-9, 1998, Maui, HI, International Code Council, Birmingham, AL, 429-439 pp, 1998.
Stroup, D. W.