- Aircraft Cargo Compartment Fire and Nuisance Source Test in the FE/DE.
NIST SP 965; February 2001.International Conference on Automatic Fire Detection "AUBE '01", 12th. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology. March 25-28, 2001, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Luck, H., Editor(s)(s), 689-700 pp, 2001.
Cleary, T. G.; Donnelly, M. K.
- Characterization of Particulate From Fires Burning Silicone Fluids.
Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 123, No. 6, 1093-1097, December 2001.
Sivathanu, Y. R.; Hamins, A.; Mulholland, G. W.; Kashiwagi, T.; Buch, R.
- Generation and Transport of Smoke Components.
Fire Technology, Vol. 40, No. 2, 149-176, April 2004.
Butler, K. M.; Mulholland, G. W.
- Inhibition of Flames by Condensed-Phase Agents.
Interscience Communications Ltd.; National Institute of Standards and Technology; Building Research Establishment; and Society of Fire Protection Engineers; Swedish National Testing and Research Institute. Interflam '96. International Interflam Conference, 7th Proceedings. March 26-28, 1996, Cambridge, England, Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England, Franks, C. A.; Grayson, S., Editor(s)(s), 477-486 pp, 1996.
Linteris, G. T.; Reinelt, D.
- Measurements of Indoor Pollutant Emissions From EPA Phase II Wood Stoves.
NISTIR 5575; 65 p. February 1995.
Nabinger, S. J.; Persily, A. K.; Sharpless, K. S.; Wise, S. A.
- Real-Time Particulate Monitoring: Detecting Respiratory Threats for First Responders. Workshop Proceedings.
NISTIR SP 1051; NIST Special Publication 1051; 105 p. December 2007.Real-Time Particulate Monitoring: Detecting Respiratory Threats for First Responders. Workshop Proceedings. May 3-4, 2007, Gaithersburg, MD, 2007.
Bryant, R. A.; Butler, K. M.; Vettori, R. L.; Greenberg, P. S.
- Response of Portable Particulate Monitoring Instruments to Combustion Particulates, Road Dust, and Salt Aerosols.
NIST SP 995; Volume 2; March 2003.Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 22nd. Environment Canada. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 2-4, 1999, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 519-544 pp, 1999.
Bryner, N. P.; Walton, W. D.; DeLauter, L. A.; Twilley, W. H.; Mullin, J. V.
- Toxicology of Fire and Smoke.
Inhalation Toxicology. 2nd Edition. Chapter 10, CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group), Boca Raton, FL, Salem, H.; Katz, S. A., Editor(s), 205-228 p., 2005.
Levin, B. C.; Kuligowski, E. D.
- What We Know About Particulates Resulting From Fires.
NIST SP 1051; NIST Special Publication 1051; December 2007.Real-Time Particulate Monitoring: Detecting Respiratory Threats for First Responders. Workshop Proceedings. Appendix 3: Workshop Presentations. Appendix 3.F. May 3-4, 2007, Gaithersburg, MD, 54-58 pp, 2007.
Mulholland, G. W.