- Energy Balance in a Large Compartment Fire.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 43, No. 3, 180-188, April 2008.
Hamins, A.; Johnsson, E. L.; Donnelly, M. K.; Maranghides, A.
- Engineering View of the Fire of May 4, 1988 in the First Interstate Bank Building, Los Angeles, California.
NISTIR 89-4061; 39 p. March 1989.
Nelson, H. E.
- Evaluation Method of Structural Fire Resistance.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 189-195 pp, 2000.
Ohmiya, Y.; Yusa, S.; Harada, K.
- Experimental Study of the Exchange Flow Through a Horizontal Ceiling Vent in Atrium Fires: Criteria of Supply Air and Pressure Necessary for Uni-Directional Flow.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 21-29 pp, 1997.
- Experimental Study of the Exchange Flow Through a Horizontal Ceiling Vent in Atrium Fires.
U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 12th Joint Panel Meeting. October 27-November 2, 1992, Tsukuba, Japan, Building Research Inst., Ibaraki, Japan Fire Research Inst., Tokyo, Japan, 63-66 pp, 1992.
Yamada, T.; Cooper, L. Y.
- Fire Development in Residential Basement Rooms. Interim Report.
NBSIR 80-2120; 97 p. October 1980.
Fang, J. B.; Breese, J. N.
- Fire Performance of Furnishings as Measured in the NBS Furniture Calorimeter. Part 1.
NBSIR 83-2787; 133 p. January 1984.
Lawson, J. R.; Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.
- Global Kinetic Constants for Thermal Oxidative Degradation of a Cellulosic Paper.
Combustion Institute/Eastern Section. Chemical and Physical Processes in Combustion. Proceedings. Fall Technical Meeting, 1991. October 14-16, 1991, Ithaca, NY, 91/1-4 pp, 1991.Combustion and Flame, Vol. 88, No. 3-4, 345-368, 1992.
Kashiwagi, T.; Nambu, H.
- Guide to Characterizing Heat Release Rate Measurement Uncertainty for Full-Scale Fire Tests.
Fire and Materials, Vol. 32, No. 3, 121-139, April/May 2008.
Bryant, R. A.; Mulholland, G. W.
- Heat Release Rate (HRR).
NISTIR 6527; 270 p. June 2000.Measurement Needs for Fire Safety: Proceedings of an International Workshop. National Institute of Standards and Technology. April 4-6, 2000, Gaithersburg, MD, Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Gann, R. G., Editor(s)(s), 186-206 pp, 2000.
Janssens, M. L.
- Large Fire Research Facility (Building 205) Exhaust Hood Heat Release Rate Measurement System.
NISTIR 6509; 30 p. July 2000.
Stroup, D. W.; DeLauter, L. A.; Lee, J. H.; Roadarmel, G. L.
- Materials and Fire Performance Testing of Barrier Fabrics in Mattresses and Upholstered Furniture.
Fire and Materials 2009. 11th International Conference. Conference Papers. Proceedings. Organised by Interscience Communications Limited. January 26-28, 2009, San Francisco, CA, Interscience Communications Limited, London, England, 679-684 pp, 2009.
Davis, R. D.; Ohlemiller, T. J.; Steckler, K. D.
- NIST 3 Megawatt Quantitative Heat Release Rate Facility: Description and Procedures.
NISTIR 7052; 130 p. September 2004.
Bryant, R. A.; Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Hamins, A.; Grove, B. S.; Guthrie, W. F.; Maranghides, A.; Mulholland, G. W.
- Phi Meter: A Simple, Fuel-Independent Instrument for Monitoring Combustion Equivalence Ratio.
Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 65, No. 7, 2367-2375, July 1994.
Babrauskas, V.; Parker, W. J.; Mulholland, G. W.; Twilley, W. H.
- Quick Response Sprinklers in Chemical Laboratories: Fire Test Results.
NISTIR 89-4200; 55 p. December 1989.
Walton, W. D.
- Upholstered Furniture Heat Release Rates Measured With a Furniture Calorimeter.
NBSIR 82-2604; 73 p. December 1982.
Babrauskas, V.; Lawson, J. R.; Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.
- Upholstered Furniture Heat Release Rates: Measurements and Estimation.
Journal of Fire Sciences, Vol. 1, 9-32, January/February 1983.