- Comparison of a Fractal Smoke Optics Model With Light Extinction Measurements.
Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 28, No. 5, 889-897, 1994.
Dobbins, R. A.; Mulholland, G. W.; Bryner, N. P.
- Comparison of Two Methodologies in HAZARD I Fire Egress Analysis.
Fire Technology, Vol. 34, No. 3, 227-246, September/October 1998.
Kostreva, M. M.; Lancaster, L. C.
- Evaluation of Exit Signs in Clear and Smoke Conditions.
NISTIR 4399; 80 p. August 1990.
Collins, B. L.; Dahir, M. S.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Fire Detection Modeling: The Research-Application Gap.
NIST SP 965; February 2001.International Conference on Automatic Fire Detection "AUBE '01", 12th. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology. March 25-28, 2001, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Luck, H., Editor(s)(s), 529-560 pp, 2001.
- Interlaboratory Evaluation of Smoke Density Chamber. Final Report.
NBS TN 708; NBS Technical Note 708; 80 p. December 1971.
Lee, T. G.
- Method for Measuring Smoke From Burning Materials.
ASTM STP 422;American Society for Testing and Materials. Fire Test Methods: Restraint and Smoke, 1966. 69th Annual Meeting. ASTM STP 422. June 26, 1966-July 1, 1966, Atlantic City, NJ, ASTM, Philadelphia, PA, 166-204 pp, 1967.
Gross, D.; Loftus, J. J.; Robertson, A. F.