- Alternative Approaches to In Situ Burning Operations.
NIST SP 935; NIST SP 995; Volume 2; February 1999.In Situ Burning of Oil Spills. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Minerals Management Service. November 2-4, 1998, New Orleans, LA, Walton, W. D.; Jason, N. H., Editor(s)(s), 85-95 pp, 1999.
Tebeau, P. A.
- Analysis of Sea-Floor Earthquake Data.
NIST SP 931; August 1998.U.S./Japan Natural Resources Development Program (UJNR). Wind and Seismic Effects. Joint Meeting of the U.S./Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources Panel on Wind and Seismic Effects, 30th. May 12-15, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Raufaste, N. J., Jr., Editor(s), 97-115 pp, 1998.
Smith, C. E.; Boore, D. M.
- Combustion of Oil on Water.
NBSIR 86-3420; NIST SP 995; Volume 2; 55 p. November 1987.
Evans, D. D.; Baum, H. R.; McCaffrey, B. J.; Mulholland, G. W.; Harkleroad, M. F.; Manders, W. F.
- Fatigue Model for Fiber-Reinforced Polymeric Composites for Offshore Applications.
NIST TN 1434; 43 p. September 2000.
Nguyen, T.; Tang, H. C.; Chuang, T. J.; Chin, J. W.; Wu, H. F.; Lesko, J.
- Report of a Workshop on Requalification of Tubular Steel Joints in Offshore Structures. September 5-6, 1995. Houston, Texas.
NISTIR 5877; 100 p. June 1996.
Taylor, A. W.
- Suppression of Wellhead Fires by Use of Water Sprays.
U.S. Department of the Interior. Technology Assessment and Research Program for Offshore Minerals Operations. OCS Study MMS-86-0083. 1986 Report, Gregory, J. B. and Smith, C. E., Editor(s), 159-162 pp, 1986.
Evans, D. D.; McCaffrey, B. J.