- Cost-Conscious Guide to Fire Safety in Health Care Facilities.
NBSIR 82-2600; 65 p. November 1982.
Chapman, R. E.
- Determination of Behavior Response Patterns in Fire Situations, Project People II. Final Report. Health Care.
NBS GCR 81-343; 304 p. October 1981.
Bryan, J. L.; Milke, J. A.
- Determination of Behavior Response Patterns in Fire Situations, Project People II. Final Report. Incident Reports August 1977-June 1980.
NBS GCR 80-297; 234 p. December 1980.
Bryan, J. L.; DiNenno, P. J.; Milke, J. A.
- Engineering Analysis of the Fire Development in the Hillhaven Nursing Home Fire, October 5, 1989.
NISTIR 4665; 56 p. September 1991.
Nelson, H. E.; Tu, K. M.
- Human Behavior and Fire Emergencies: An Annotated Bibliography.
NBSIR 81-2438; 135 p. December 1981.
Paulsen, R. L.
- Programmer's Manual for the Fire Safety Evaluation System Cost Minimizer Computer Program.
NBSIR 83-2749; 98 p. July 1983.
Chapman, R. E.; Hall, W. G.
- Survey of Field Experience with Smoke Detectors in Health Care Facilities. Final Report.
NBSIR 80-2130; 36 p. October 1980.
Bukowski, R. W.; Istvan, S. M.
- System for Fire Safety Evaluation of Health Care Facilities.
NBSIR 78-1555-1; 150 p. May 1980.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 4th Joint Panel Meeting of the UJNR Panel. February 5-9, 1979., Tokyo, Japan, 90-114 pp, 1980.
Nelson, H. E.; Shibe, A. J.
- Tests on the Performance of Automatic Fire Detectors in Health Care Occupancies: A Preliminary Report.
NBSIR 79-1739; 28 p. April 1979.
Bukowski, R. W.