- Detailed Modeling and Analysis of Aromatic Additive Effects in Ethylene-Air Flames.
Paper F06;Combustion Institute/Western States. Fifth (5th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Meeting Theme: Fundamentals of Combustion, Air Pollution and Global Warming, Alternative Fuels. Hosted by The University of California. March 25-28, 2007, San Diego, CA, 1-9 pp, 2007.
Stroud, C. B.; Tsang, W.; Manzello, S. L.
- Flame-Retardant Mechanism of Silica: Effects of Resin Molecular Weight.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 87, No. 9, 1541-1553, February 28, 2003.
Kashiwagi, T.; Shields, J. R.; Harris, R. H., Jr.; Davis, R. D.
- Gas Phase Oxygen Effect on Chain Scission and Monomer Content in Bulk Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) Degraded by External Thermal Radiation.
Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 52, 1-10, 1996.
Brown, J. E.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Molecular Modeling of Polymer Flammability: Application to the Design of Flame-Resistant Polyethylene.
Macromolecules, Vol. 25, No. 6, 1658-1666, 1992.
Nyden, M. R.; Forney, G. P.; Brown, J. E.
- Oxidation of Large Molecular Weight Hydrocarbons in a Pressurized Flow Reactor.
A4 - Real Fuels/Paper A22;Combustion Institute/Western States, Central States and Eastern States. Fourth (4th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Hosted by The Eastern States Section of the Combustion Institute and Drexel University. A4 - Real Fuels/Paper A22. March 20-23, 2005, Philadelphia, PA, 1-6 pp, 2005.
Lenhert, D. B.; Cernansky, N. P.; Miller, D. L.