- Detailed Computer Analysis of the Moisture Performance of Roof Constructions in the U.S. DOE Moisture Control Handbook.
Challenges of the 21st Century. Roofing Technology, 4th International Symposium. Proceedings. First (1st) Edition. U.S. National Roofing Contractors Association, Canadian Roofing Contractors Association, National Research Council of Canada, International Waterproofing Association, CIB, RILEM. September 17-19, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, National Roofing Contractors Association, Rosemont, IL, 401-416 pp, 1997.
Tsongas, G. A.; Thornton, B. A.; Burch, D. M.; Walton, G. N.
- Detection of Moisture Accumulation in Wall Assemblies Using Ultra-Wideband Radio Signals.
Performance of Exterior Envelopes of Whole Buildings. International Conference, 9th. Proceedings December 5-10, 2004, Clearwater Beach, FL, 2004.
Healy, W. M.; vanDoorn, E.
- Determining the Uncertainty of X-Ray Absorption Measurements.
Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technolgoy, Vol. 109, No. 5, 479-496, September/October 2004.
Wojcik, G. S.
- Development of an Optical Fiber-Based Moisture Sensor for Building Envelopes.
Document AIC-PROC-24-2--3;Ventilation, Humidity Control and Energy Proceedings. Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) Conference and Building Environment and Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC) Conference, 24th. Proceedings. (International Energy Agency (IEA) Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems Program. Annex V: Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre.) October 14, 2003, Washington, DC, 277-282 pp, 2003.
Healy, W. M.; Luo, S.; Evans, M.; Sucheta, A.; Liu, Y.
- Effects of Environmental Exposure on Fiber-Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Materials Used in Construction.
Journal of Composites Technology and Research, Vol. 19, No. 4, 205-213, October 1997.
Chin, J. W.; Nguyen, T.; Aouadi, K.
- Effects of Relative Humidity on Photodegradation of Acrylic Melamine Coatings: A Quantitative Study.
Fall Meeting. Volume 83. American Chemical Society. PSME. Proceedings. August 20-24, 2000, Washington, DC, 118-119 pp, 2000.
Nguyen, T.; Martin, J. W.; Byrd, W. E.; Embree, N.