- Analysis of Moisture Accumulation in Roof Cavities of Manufactured Housing.
American Society for Testing and Materials. Airflow Performance of Building Envelopes, Components, and Systems. ASTM STP 1255. 1995, ASTM, Philadelphia, PA, Modera, M. P.; Persily, A. K., Editor(s)(s), 156-177 pp, 1995.
Burch, D. M.
- Investigation of the Effects of Heating and Air Conditioning on the Performance of Smoke Detectors in Mobile Home. Final Report.
NBSIR 79-1915; 179 p. October 1979.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Manufactured Homes - Probability of Failure and the Need for Better Windstorm Protection Through Improved Anchoring Systems.
NISTIR 5370; 54 p. November 1994.
Marshall, R. D.
- Manufactured Housing Walls That Provide Satisfactory Moisture Performance in All Climates.
NISTIR 5558; 33 p. January 1995.
Burch, D. M.; Saunders, C. A.; TenWolde, A.
- Mobile Home Fire Studies: Summary and Recommendations.
NBSIR 79-1720; 94 p. March 1979.
Budnick, E. K.; Klein, D. P.
- Recommended Performance-Based Criteria for the Design of Manufactured Home Foundation Systems to Resist Wind and Seismic Loads.
NISTIR 5664; 74 p. August 1995.
Marshall, R. D.; Yokel, F. Y.