- 4SIGHT Manual: A Computer Program for Modelling Degradation of Underground Low Level Waste Concrete Vaults.
NISTIR 5612; 73 p. June 1995.
Snyder, K. A.; Clifton, J. R.
- Development of a Test Method for Leaching of Lead From Lead-Based Paints Through Encapsulants.
NISTIR 5783; 39 p. February 1996.
Nguyen, T.; McKnight, M. E.; Byrd, W. E.
- Dimensional Analysis of Ionic Transport Problems in Hydrated Cement Systems. Part 1. Theoretical Considerations.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 30, No. 12, 1955-1960, December 2000.
Barbarulo, R.; Marchand, J.; Snyder, K. A.; Prene, S.
- Effects of the Incorporation of Municipal Solid Waste Incineration Fly Ash in Cement Pastes and Mortars. Part 2: Modeling.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 32, No. 4, 565-576, April 2002.
Remond, S.; Bentz, D. P.; Pimienta, P.
- Influence of Calcium Hydroxide Dissolution on the Transport Properties of Hydrated Cement Systems.
Calcium Hydroxide in Concrete: Materials Science of Concrete. Special Volume. Proceedings. Workshop on the Role of Calcium Hydroxide in Concrete. American Ceramic Society. November 1-3, 2000, Anna Maria Island, FL, 113-129 pp, 2001.
Marchand, J.; Bentz, D. P.; Samson, E.; Maltais, Y.
- Long-Term Performance of Engineered Concrete Barriers.
NISTIR 5690; 19 p. July 1995.
Clifton, J. R.; Pommersheim, J. M.; Snyder, K. A.