- Characterization of Candle Flames.
Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 4, 265-285, November 2005.
Hamins, A.; Bundy, M.; Dillon, S. E.
- Fire Investigation: An Analysis of the Waldbaum Fire, Brooklyn, New York, August 3, 1978.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 331-340 pp, 1997.Fire Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. Special Issue, 10-14, 1997.
Quintiere, J. G.
- Flammable and Combustible Liquid Spill/Burn Patterns.
NIJ Report 604-00; NCJ 186634; 71 p. March 2001.
Putorti, A. D., Jr.; McElroy, J. A.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Full-Scale House Fire Experiment for InterFIRE VR, May 6, 1998. Report of Test.
Report of Test FR 4009; FR 4009; 19 p. April 10, 2000.
Putorti, A. D., Jr.; McElroy, J. A.
- Full Scale Room Burn Pattern Study.
NIJ Report 601-97; Project No. 96-002IA; 59 p. December 1997.
Putorti, A. D., Jr.
- Future of Fire Investigation.
Fire Chief, Vol. 44, No. 10, 44-45,48-50, October 2000.
- Passenger Minivan Fire Tests. Report of Test.
Report of Test FR 4011; FR 4011; 26 p. December 1, 2001.
Stroup, D. W.; DeLauter, L. A.; Lee, J.; Roadarmel, G. L.
- Program for the Study of Fire Patterns.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 149-150 pp, 1996.
Shanley, J. H., Jr.; Kennedy, P. M.