- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems.
NISTIR 7451; 67 p. September 2007.
Butry, D. T.; Brown, M. H.; Fuller, S. K.
- CYCLE D: NIST Vapor Compression Cycle Design Program. Version 4.0. Users' Guide.
NIST Standard Reference Database 49; 42 p. May 2009.
Brown, J. S.; Domanski, P. A.; Lemmon, E. W.
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems. 3rd (Third) Edition.
NFPA FASS03;Fire Alarm Signaling Systems. 3rd (Third) Edition, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, 478 p., 2003.
Bukowski, R. W.; Moore, W. D.
- Measurement of Air-Velocity Profiles for Finned-Tube Heat Exchangers Using Particle Image Velocimetry.
2195;International Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Conference. Proceedings. July 14-17, 2008, West Lafayette, IN, 1-8 pp, 2008.
Yashar, D. A.; Domanski, P. A.; Cho, H. H.
- REFLEAK: NIST Leak/Recharge Simulation Program for Refrigerant Mixtures. Version 3.1. User's Guide.
NIST Standard Reference Database 73; 28 p. November 2007.
Didion, D. A.; Kim, M. S.; Domanski, P. A.
- Roofing Materials and Systems - W83.
CIB Publication 211; November 1997.CIB Coordinators' Trend Reports: An Anthology of Future Perspectives, 1-6 pp, 1997.
Rossiter, W. J., Jr.; Kane, E.
- Sidewall Sprinkler System Design Alternatives for the Rooms in the Library of Congress.
Fire Research and Engineering, Second (2nd) International Conference. (ICFRE2). Proceedings. ABSTRACTS ONLY. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Society of Fire Protection Engineers. August 10-15, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, Slaughter, K. C., Editor(s), 18-18 pp, 1997.
Evans, D. D.; Stroup, D. W.