- Asia-Oceania I.S.O. 5660 Cone Calorimeter Inter-Laboratory Trials.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 173-214 pp, 1997.
Marchal, A.; Yoshida, M.; Hasemi, Y.
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Fire Resistant Durable Agents on Residential Siding Using an ICAL-Based Testing Protocol.
Fire and Materials 2001. 7th International Conference and Exhibition. Proceedings. Interscience Communications Limited. January 22-24, 2001, San Antonio, TX, 241-248 pp, 2001.
Grand, A. F.; Mehrafza, M.
- Flammability Hazard of Materials.
Volume 1; Chapter 3 - Section 2; NFPA FPH2008;Fire Protection Handbook, 20th Edition. Volume 1. Chapter 3. Section 2, National Fire Protection Assoc., Quincy, MA, Cote, A. E.; Grant, C. C.; Hall, J. R., Jr.; Solomon, R. E., Editor(s), 2/31-48 p., 2008.
Madrzykowski, D.; Stroup, D. W.
- Ignition of Cellulosic Fuels by Heated and Radiative Surfaces.
NIST Technical Note 1481; NIST TN 1481; 105 p. March 2007.
Pitts, W. M.
- Ignition of Weathered and Emulsified Oils.
NIST SP 995; Volume 2; March 2003.Environment Canada. Arctic and Marine Oil Spill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 17th Proceedings. Volume 1. June 8-10, 1994, Vancouver, British Columbia, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 657-667 pp, 1994.
Putorti, A. D., Jr.; Evans, D. D.; Tennyson, E. J.
- Study of the Effectiveness of Fire Resistant Durable Agents on Residential Siding Using the ICAL Apparatus.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 105-110 pp, 2000.
Grand, A. F.