- Carbon Monoxide Formation in Fires by High-Temperature Anaerobic Wood Pyrolysis.
Combustion Institute. Symposium (International) on Combustion, 25th. Proceedings. Abstracts of Symposium Papers. Session 07-B: Fire Hazards. July 31-August 5, 1994, Irvine, CA, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 69-70 pp, 1994.
Pitts, W. M.; Johnsson, E. L.; Bryner, N. P.
- Comparison of an R22 and an R410A Air Conditioner Operating at High Ambient Temperatures.
R2-1;International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference. Proceedings. July 16-19, 2002, West Lafayette, IN, 2002.
Payne, W. V.; Domanski, P. A.
- Determination of Montmorillonite Nanocomposite Aggregation Rates Using Real Time X-Ray Diffraction Techniques at High Temperatures.
NIST GCR 09-924; 45 p. April 2009.
Stretz, H. A.
- Effects of Test Conditions and Mixture Proportions on Behavior of High-Strength Concrete Exposed to High Temperature.
ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 99, No. 1, 54-66, January/February 2002.
Phan, L. T.; Carino, N. J.
- Evaluating Positive Pressure Ventilation In Large Structures: High-Rise Fire Experiments.
NISTIR 7468; 141 p. November 2007.
Kerber, S.; Madrzykowski, D.