- CORRIDOR: A Routine for Estimating the Initial Wave Front Resulting From High Temperature Fire Exposure to a Corridor.
NISTIR 4869; 39 p. July 1992.
Nelson, H. E.; Deal, S.
- DEPAF: A Computer Model for Design and Performance Analysis of Furnaces.
ASME 77-HT-11;AIChE-ASME Heat Transfer Conference. American Society of Mechanical Engineers. August 15-17, 1977, Salt Lake City, UT, 1977.
- Energy Balance in a Large Compartment Fire.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 43, No. 3, 180-188, April 2008.
Hamins, A.; Johnsson, E. L.; Donnelly, M. K.; Maranghides, A.
- High-Temperature Guarded Hot Plate Apparatus: Control of Edge Heat Loss.
International Thermal Conductivity 28th Conference/International Thermal Expansion 16th Symposium. Proceedings. June 26-29, 2005, New Brunswick, Canada, DEStech Publications, Inc., Dinwiddie, R.; White, M. A.; McElroy, D. L., Editor(s)(s), 208-223 pp, 2005.
Flynn, D. R.; Healy, W. M.; Zarr, R. R.
- Preliminary Model for Urban Fire Spread: Building Fire Behavior Under the Influence of External Heat and Wind.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 309-319 pp, 2000.
Himoto, K.; Tanaka, T.
- Report of Experimental Results for the International Fire Model Benchmarking and Validation Exercise #3.
NIST SP 1013-1; NIST Special Publication 1013-1; NUREG/CR-6905; 189 p. June 2005.
Hamins, A.; Maranghides, A.; Johnsson, E. L.; Donnelly, M. K.; Yang, J. C.; Mulholland, G. W.; Anleitner, R. L.
- Room Fire Model in View of Predicting Fire Spread by External Flames.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 69-80 pp, 1997.
Ohmiya, Y.; Tanaka, T.; Wakamatsu, T.
- Structure and Radiation Properties of Pool Fires. Final Report.
NIST GCR 94-651; 153 p. June 1994.
Klassen, M. E.; Gore, J. P.
- Thermal Performance of Residential Electric Water Heaters Using Alternative Blowing Agents.
ASHRAE Transactions 2000, Vol. 106, No. 2, 1-13, July 2000.
Fanney, A. H.; Zarr, R. R.; Ketay-Paprocki, J. D.
- Time-Dependent Local Mass Rate of Finite-Thickness Burning Walls of PMMA.
ASME HTD Vol. 176; September 1990.American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Heat and Mass Transfer in Fire and Combustion Systems. ASME HTD Vol. 176. 1991, ASME, New York, Yao, S. C.; Chung, J. N., Editor(s)(s), 1-7 pp, 1990.
Kulkarni, A. K.; Kim, C. I.; Mitler, H. E.