- Evaluation and Strengthening Guidelines for Federal Buildings - Identification of Current Federal Agency Programs.
NIST GCR 94-649; ICSSC TR-12; 150 p. March 1994.
H. J. Degenkolb Associates, Engineers; Rutherford and Chekene
- Guidelines and Procedures for Implementation of the Executive Order on Seismic Safety of New Construction.
NISTIR 4852; ICSSSC RP 2.1-A; 26 p. June 1992.
Todd, D. R.; Bieniawski, A. S.
- Standards for the Testing and Evaluation of Seismic Isolation Systems.
ASME/JSME Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference. Proceedings. Volume 319. July 23-27, 1995, Honolulu, HI, 39-43 pp, 1995.
Taylor, A. W.; Shenton, H. W., III; Chung, R. M.
- Standard Test Procedures for Seismic Isolation Systems.
NIST SP 871; September 1994.U.S./Japan Natural Resources Development Program (UJNR). Wind and Seismic Effects. Joint Meeting of the U.S./Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources Panel on Wind and Seismic Effects, 26th. May 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, Raufaste, N. J., Jr., Editor(s), 97-107 pp, 1994.
Shenton, H. W., III
- Status of the Revision of ASHRAE Standard 62.
Health Buildings 2000, 6th International Conference. Proceedings. Volume 2. Design and Operation of HVAC Systems. August 6-10, 2000, Espoo, Finland, 321-325 pp, 2000.
Persily, A. K.