- Aspects of the Motor Vehicle Fire Threat From Flammable Liquid Spills on a Road Surface.
NISTIR 6147; 23 p. August 1998.
Ohlemiller, T. J.; Cleary, T. G.
- Comparative Performance of Two Postal Service Vehicles Operated on Gasoline, Compressed Natural Gas and Propane.
Winter Annual Meeting, 1974. American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). November 17-22, 1974, New York, NY, 1974.
Hill, J. E.; Didion, D. A.
- Experimental Study on Gasoline Pool Fire Using a Full Scale Service Station Model and 1/15 Reduced Scale Model.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 223-232 pp, 1990.
Sugawa, O.; Kawagoe, K.; Oka, Y.
- Modeling the Effects of Outdoor Gasonline Powered Generator Use on Indoor Carbon Monoxide Exposures.
NIST Technical Note 1637; NIST TN 1637; 23 p. August 2009.
Wang, L.; Emmerich, S. J.
- Numerical Simulation of the Caldecott Tunnel Fire, April 1982.
NISTIR 7231; 21 p., December 2005.
McGrattan, K. B.