- Detector Sensitivity and Siting Requirements for Dwelling: Phase 2. Final Report.
NBS GCR 77-82; 379 p. February 1977.
Harpe, S. W.; Waterman, T. E.; Christian, W. J.
- Diode Laser Multigas Analyzer for Advanced Detontion of Fires.
NIST SP 965; February 2001.International Conference on Automatic Fire Detection "AUBE '01", 12th. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology. March 25-28, 2001, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Luck, H., Editor(s)(s), 358-369 pp, 2001.
- Investigation of the Effects of Heating and Air Conditioning on the Performance of Smoke Detectors in Mobile Home. Final Report.
NBSIR 79-1915; 179 p. October 1979.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Proceedings of the 1995 Workshop on Fire Detector Research.
NISTIR 5700; 43 p. June 1995.
Grosshandler, W. L.
- Progress Report on Fire Detection Research in the United States.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 363-369 pp, 1997.
Grosshandler, W. L.
- Studying the Response of Building Systems to Fire Using a Virtual Cybernetic Building Test-Bed.
Fire Suppression and Detection Research Application Symposium. Research and Practice: Bridging the Gap. Proceedings. Fire Protection Research Foundation. January 22-24, 2003, Orlando, FL, 412-421 pp, 2003.
Davis, W. D.
- Test Fire Signatures and the Fire-Emulator/Detector-Evaluation.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 375-390 pp, 1997.
Grosshandler, W. L.; Cleary, T. G.
- Thermal Environment for Electronic Equipment Used by First Responders.
NIST TN 1474; NIST Technical Note 1474; 41 p. January 2006.
Donnelly, M. K.; Davis, W. D.; Lawson, J. R.; Selepak, M.