- Computer Model of the Smoldering Ignition of Furniture.
NISTIR 4973; 100 p. November 1992.
Mitler, H. E.; Walton, G.
- Development of a Method for Predicting the Fire Risk of Products.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 293-305 pp, 1990.
Clarke, F. B., III
- Effect of Ignition Location on Heat Release Rate of Burning Upholstered Furniture.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 121-122 pp, 1994.
Mitler, H. E.; Tu, K. M.
- Effect of Wall and Room Surfaces on the Rates of Heat, Smoke, and Carbon Monoxide Production in a Park Lodging Bedroom Fire.
NBSIR 85-2998; 56 p. February 1985.
Lee, B. T.
- Evaluating Positive Pressure Ventilation In Large Structures: High-Rise Fire Experiments.
NISTIR 7468; 141 p. November 2007.
Kerber, S.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Evaluation of Furniture-Fire Hazard Using a Hazard-Assessment Computer Model.
Fire and Materials, Vol. 9, No. 4, 159-166, December 1985.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Evaluation of Survey Procedures for Determining Occupant Load Factors in Contemporary Office Buildings.
NIST GCR 96-698; 24 p. September 1996.
Milke, J. A.; Caro, T. C.
- Examination of the Correlation Between Cone Calorimeter Data and Full-Scale Furniture Mock-Up Fires.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE). International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering (ICFRE). Proceedings. September 10-15, 1995, Orlando, FL, SFPE, Boston, MA, Lund, D. P.; Angell, E. A., Editor(s)(s), 217-222 pp, 1995.
Ohlemiller, T. J.
- Fire Performance of Furnishings as Measured in the NBS Furniture Calorimeter. Part 1.
NBSIR 83-2787; 133 p. January 1984.
Lawson, J. R.; Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.
- Fire Performance of Selected Residential Floor Constructions Under Room Burnout Conditions. Interim Report.
NBSIR 80-2134; 79 p. December 1980.
Fang, J. B.
- Fire Service and Fire Science: A Winning Combination.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 88, No. 2, 55-60, March/April 1994.
Sanders, R. E.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Furniture Flammability: An Investigation of the California Bulletin 133 Test. Part 2. Characterization of the Ignition Source and a Comparable Gas Burner.
NISTIR 4348; 42 p. June 1990.
Ohlemiller, T. J.; Villa, K. M.
- Furniture Mock-Up Performance Under California Technical Bulletin 133 Test Conditions.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 119-120 pp, 1994.
Ohlemiller, T. J.; Shields, J. R.
- Measuring the Ignition Propensity of Cigarettes.
Volume 1;Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. Volume 1. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 145-155 pp, 2007.
Gann, R. G.
- Modeling the Ignition of Soft Furnishings by a Cigarette. Volume 3.
NIST SP 852; Volume 3; 169 p. August 1993.
Mitler, H. E.; Walton, G. N.
- Office Work Station Heat Release Rate Study: Full Scale vs. Bench Scale.
Interscience Communications Ltd.; National Institute of Standards and Technology; Building Research Establishment; and Society of Fire Protection Engineers; Swedish National Testing and Research Institute. Interflam '96. International Interflam Conference, 7th Proceedings. March 26-28, 1996, Cambridge, England, Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England, Franks, C. A.; Grayson, S., Editor(s)(s), 47-55 pp, 1996.
- On the Significance of Transient Heat Release Rate Excursions Above a Set Limit.
Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 43, No. 8, 531-540, November 2008.
Ohlemiller, T. J.; Peacock, R. D.
- Overview Publication: STP 1233 Fire and Flammability of Furnishings and Contents of Buildings.
; 3 p. 1994.
Fowell, A. J.
- Santa Ana Fire Department Experiments at South Bristol Street.
NISTIR 5776; 218 p. February 1996.
Walton, W. D.; Putorti, A. D., Jr.; Twilley, W. H.; Albers, J. C.
- Survey of Fuel Loads in Contemporary Office Buildings.
NIST GCR 96-697; 32 p. September 1996.
Caro, T. C.; Milke, J. A.
- Technical Review of the Furniture Fire Model Version 3.
NIST GCR 92-618; 23 p. October 1992.
Beyler, C. L.
- Upholstered Furniture Heat Release Rates Measured With a Furniture Calorimeter.
NBSIR 82-2604; 73 p. December 1982.
Babrauskas, V.; Lawson, J. R.; Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.