- Environmental Effects of In Situ Burning of Oil Spills in Inland and Upland Habitats.
NIST SP 935; NIST SP 995; Volume 2; February 1999.In Situ Burning of Oil Spills. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Minerals Management Service. November 2-4, 1998, New Orleans, LA, Walton, W. D.; Jason, N. H., Editor(s)(s), 97-103 pp, 1999.
Zengel, S. A.; Michel, J.; Dahlin, J. A.; Headley, C.
- Firebrand Generation From Burning Vegetation.
International Journal of Wildland Fire, Vol. 16, No. 4, 458-462, 2007.
Manzello, S. L.; Maranghides, A.; Mell, W. E.
- Forest Fires in Boreal Forest: The Alaska Taiga.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 365-372 pp, 2000.
- On the Use of a Firebrand Generator to Investigate the Ignition of Structures in Wildland-Urban Interface (WUI) Fires.
Volume 2;Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. Volume 2. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 861-872 pp, 2007.
Manzello, S. L.; Shields, J. R.; Yang, J. C.; Hayashi, Y.; Nii, D.
- Physics-Based Modeling for WUI Fire Spread: Simplified Model Algorithm for Ignition of Structures by Burning Vegetation.
NISTIR 7179; 36 p. October 2004.
Evans, D. D.; Rehm, R. G.; Baker, E. S.
- Physics-Based Modeling of Community Fires.
Volume 2;Interflam 2004. (Interflam '04). International Interflam Conference, 10th Proceedings. Volume 2. July 5-7, 2004. Organised by Interscience Communications Ltd. in association with National Institute of Standards and Technology, Building Research Establishment; National Fire Protection Association; Society of Fire Protection Engineers; and Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, Edinburgh, Scotland, Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England, 1065-1076 pp, 2004.
Evans, D. D.; Rehm, R. G.; Baker, E. S.; McPherson, E. G.; Wallace, J. B.