- Agent Screening for Halon 1301 Aviation Replacement.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Environment Canada and United National Environmental Program. International CFC and Halon Alternatives Conference, 1993. Stratospheric Ozone Protection for the 90's. October 20-22, 1993, Washington, DC, 744-752 pp, 1993.
Grosshandler, W. L.; Gann, R. G.; Hamins, A.; Nyden, M. R.; Pitts, W. M.; Yang, J. C.; Zachariah, M. R.
- Characterization of the Inlet Combustion Air in NIST's Reference Spray Combustion Facility: Effect of Vane Angle and Reynolds Number.
NISTIR 6458; 24 p. January 2000.
Widmann, J. F.; Charagundla, S. R.; Presser, C.
- Compartment Fire Combustion Dynamics. Annual Report. September 1, 1993-September 1, 1994.
NIST GCR 95-666; 54 p. December 1994.
Vandsburger, U.; Lattimer, B. Y.; Roby, R. J.
- Radiation and Velocity Fields Induced by Localized Temperature Fluctuations.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 28th. Proceedings. Volume 1. July 20-August 4, 2000, Edinburgh, Scotland, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, Candel, S.; Driscoll, J. F.; Burgess, A. R.; Gore, J. P., Editor(s), 473-479 pp, 2000 AND Combustion Institute, 1st Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections: Western States, Central States, Eastern States. Proceedings. 709-712 pp, March 14-17, 1999, 2000.
Baum, H. R.; Mell, W. E.
- Simple Model of the World Trade Center Fireball Dynamics.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 30th. Proceedings. Volume 30. Part 2. July 25-30, 2004, Chicago, IL, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, Chen, J. H.; Colket, M. D.; Barlow, R. S.; Yetter, R. A., Editor(s)(s), 2247-2254 pp, 2005.
Baum, H. R.; Rehm, R. G.