- Analysis and Identification of the Breakdown Products of Potential Extinguishing Agents Subjected to Flaming Combustion.
NIST SP 984; June 2002.Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 12th. Proceedings. HOTWC 2002. April 30-May 2, 2002, Albuquerque, NM, Gann, R. G.; Reneke, P. A., Editor(s)(s), 1-10 pp, 2002.
Morrey, E. L.; Knutsen, L.
- Application of a Heat Release Criterion for Noncombustible Materials.
Fire and Materials 2005. 9th International Conference. Conference Papers. Proceedings. Organised by Interscience Communications Limited. January 31-February 1, 2005, San Francisco, CA, Interscience Communications Limited, London, England, 77-84 pp, 2005.
Nyden, M. R.; Smith, M. R.; Gann, R. G.; Walters, R. N.
- Evaluation of Toxic Potency Values for Smoke From Products and Materials.
Fire Technology, Vol. 40, No. 2, 177-199, April 2004.
Neviaser, J. L.; Gann, R. G.
- Furniture Flammability: An Investigation of the California Bulletin 133 Test. Part 2. Characterization of the Ignition Source and a Comparable Gas Burner.
NISTIR 4348; 42 p. June 1990.
Ohlemiller, T. J.; Villa, K. M.
- Further Development of a Test Method for the Assessment of the Acute Inhalation Toxicity of Combustion Products.
NBSIR 82-2532; 143 p. June 1982.
Levin, B. C.; Fowell, A. J.; Birky, M. M.; Paabo, M.; Stolte, A.; Malek, D.
- Generation and Transport of Smoke Components.
Fire Technology, Vol. 40, No. 2, 149-176, April 2004.
Butler, K. M.; Mulholland, G. W.
- Ignition of Cellulosic Fuels by Heated and Radiative Surfaces.
NIST Technical Note 1481; NIST TN 1481; 105 p. March 2007.
Pitts, W. M.
- Improved Test Method to Determine Flammability of Aerospace Materials.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2001. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, GlobeTech, Inc., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde plc., Modular Protection, Corp., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. April 24-26, 2001, Albuquerque, NM, Daniels, B. L.; Cole, D. G., Editor(s)(s), 7-12 pp, 2001.
Hirsch, D. B.; Beeson, H.
- Solid-State Thermochemistry of Flaming Combustion. (Abstract/Presentation)
NIST SP 998; May 2003.
Lyon, R. E.