- Sublethal Effects of Fire Smoke.
Fire Technology, Vol. 40, No. 2, 95-99, April 2004.
Gann, R. G.
- Toxicology of Fire and Smoke.
Inhalation Toxicology. 2nd Edition. Chapter 10, CRC Press (Taylor and Francis Group), Boca Raton, FL, Salem, H.; Katz, S. A., Editor(s), 205-228 p., 2005.
Levin, B. C.; Kuligowski, E. D.
- Using Fire Models to Establish Performance Requirements for the Design of Buildings.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 89-96 pp, 1997.
Stroup, D. W.
- Water Mist Suppression of Fires in Underground Diesel Fuel Storage Areas.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 111-112 pp, 1998.
Smith, A. C.; Lazzara, C. P.
- What Does It Take to Make Good Things Happen? Summary of Remarks.
Fire Risk and Hazard Assessment Research Application Symposium. Research and Practice: Bridging the Gap. Proceedings. National Fire Protection Research Foundation. June 25-27, 1997, San Francisco, CA, 1-5 pp, 1997.
Snell, J. E.