- Water Additives for Increased Efficiency of Fire Protection and Suppression.
U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 14th Joint panel Meeting. May 28-June 3, 1998, Tsukuba, Japan, 166-171 pp, 1998 AND Fire Detection, Fire Extinguishment and Fire Safety Engineering. NRIFD 50th Anniversary Symposium. Proceedings. Fire Fighting Future 50th Session (FFF50th). Organized by National Research Institute of Fire and Disaster (NRIFD) and Fire and Disaster Management Agency (FDMA) and Sponsored by Fire Protection Equipment and Safety Center. June 1, 1998, Tokyo, Japan, 1-6 pp, 1998, Tokyo, Japan, 1998.
- Water Leakage of Elevator Doors With Application to Building Fire Suppression.
NISTIR 5925; 18 p. December 1996.
Klote, J. H.; Braun, E.
- Water Spray Suppression of Fully-Developed Wood Crib Fires in a Compartment. Part 1 of 2. Report of Test.
FR 3956; Work Unit 6121A; Task Order 4A; 54 p. January 1985.
Milke, J. A.; Evans, D. D.; Hayes, W. D., Jr.
- Wide-Angle View From a First Responder. Appendix 3.D.
NIST SP 1040; NIST Special Publication 1040; June 2005.Thermal Imaging Research Needs for First Responders: Workshop Proceedings. APPENDIX 3.D. December 9-10, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, 29-33 pp, 2005.
- Workshop Goals and Logistics. Appendix 3.A.
NIST SP 1040; NIST Special Publication 1040; June 2005.Thermal Imaging Research Needs for First Responders: Workshop Proceedings. APPENDIX 3.A. December 9-10, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, 22-23 pp, 2005.