fire fighting training
- Anomalous Effects of Water in Firefighting: Increased Fire Intensities by Azeotropic Distillation Effects.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2001. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, GlobeTech, Inc., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde plc., Modular Protection, Corp., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. April 24-26, 2001, Albuquerque, NM, Daniels, B. L.; Cole, D. G., Editor(s)(s), 425-432 pp, 2001.
Bannister, W. W.; Chen, C. C.; Euaphantasate, N.
- Fatal Training Fires: Fire Analysis for the Fire Service.
Interflam 2007. (Interflam '07). International Interflam Conference, 11th Proceedings. September 3-5, 2007, London, England, 1169-1180 pp, 2007.
- Fire Growth Rates in Structural Fires.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 37-38 pp, 1994.
Poole, G. M.; Weckman, E. J.; Strong, A. B.
- Fire Service and Fire Science: A Winning Combination.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 88, No. 2, 55-60, March/April 1994.
Sanders, R. E.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Full-Scale Evaluation of Positive Pressure Ventilation In a Fire Fighter Training Building.
NISTIR 7342; 91 p. July 2006.
Kerber, S.; Walton, W. D.
- Guidelines for Public Safety Divers.
Fire Engineering, Vol. 153, No. 6, 109-116,118, June 2000.
- National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium, June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD.
NIST GCR 08-918; 53 p. November 2008.National Fire Service Research Agenda Symposium. Proceedings. June 1-3, 2005, Emmitsburg, MD, 53 pp, 2008.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Safer Firefighter Training Aboard Aircraft Carriers. Case Study.
Occupational Health and Safety, 46, 48-50, August 1997.
Davis, W. D.; Levine, R. S.
- Safety and Environmental Aspects of Navy Firefighter Trainers.
U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 12th Joint Panel Meeting. October 27-November 2, 1992, Tsukuba, Japan, Building Research Inst., Ibaraki, Japan Fire Research Inst., Tokyo, Japan, 334-342 pp, 1992.
Levine, R. S.