- Application of Neural Networks for Discriminating Fire Detectors.
University of Duisburg. International Conference on Automatic Fire Detection "AUBE '95", 10th. April 4-6, 1995, Duisburg, Germany, Luck, H., Editor(s), 213-222 pp, 1995.
Milke, J. A.
- Applications of Computers and Information Technology.
Handbook of Analytical Techniques in Concrete Science and Technology: Principles, Techniques and Applications. Chapter 18, Noyes Publications/William Andrew Publishing, LCC, Norwich, NY, Ramachandran, V. S.; Beaudoin, J. J., Editor(s), 765-799 p., 2001.
Clifton, J. R.; Frohnsdorff, G. J. C.
- Coating Industry Knowledge Base Systems.
Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC). Technologies for a Diverse Industry. SSPC 1996 Seminars. Proceedings. SSPC 96-08. November 17-21, 1996, Charlotte, NC, 144-149 pp, 1996.
Boocock, S. K.; Kaetzel, L. J.
- Codification of Wind Loads on Buildings Using Bluff Body Aerodynamics and Climatological Data Bases.
Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 69-71, 497-506, 1997.
Simiu, E.; Stathopoulos, T.
- Computerized Integrated Knowledge Based System for High-Performance Concrete: An Overview.
NISTIR 5947; 43 p. February 1997.
Clifton, J. R.; Bentz, D. P.; Kaetzel, L. J.
- Expert/Knowledge Based Systems for Materials in the Construction Industry: State-of-the-Art Report.
RILEM Journal of Materials and Structures, Vol. 28, No. 177, 160-174, 1995.
Kaetzel, L. J.; Clifton, J. R.
- Expert Systems Applied to Spacecraft Fire Safety.
Chapter 5;Special Problems in Fire Protection Engineering. Volume 4. Chapter 5. Applied Fire Science in Transition Series, Baywood Publishing Co. Inc., Amityville, NY, DeCicco, P. R., Editor, 61-71 p., 2002.
Smith, R. L.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Highway Concrete (HWYCON) Expert System in the Classroom.
University of Cincinnati. Teaching the Materials Science, Engineering, and Field Aspects of Concrete. 3rd Annual Undergraduate Faculty Enhancement Symposium. Proceedings. July 9-12, 1995, Cincinnati, OH, 7-14 pp, 1995.
Kaetzel, L. J.; Struble, L. S.
- Jess and Knowledge Sharing Considerations and Issues.
NISTIR 6401; December 1999.Computer-Integrated Knowledge System (CIKS) Network: Report of the 2nd Workshop. Network for High-Performance Construction Materials and Systems (NPCMS). Proceedings. September 24-25, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, 43-47 pp, 1999.
Labrou, Y.; Finin, T.
- Knowledge for the Coatings Industry: Needs and Progress.
NISTIR 6401; December 1999.Computer-Integrated Knowledge System (CIKS) Network: Report of the 2nd Workshop. Network for High-Performance Construction Materials and Systems (NPCMS). Proceedings. September 24-25, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, 48-57 pp, 1999.
Appleman, B. R.
- NIST Building and Fire Research Laboratory Publications, 1996.
NIST SP 838-12; 124 p. April 1997.
Jason, N. H.
- Prototype Methodology for Fire Hazard Analysis.
American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). Building Our Professional Heritage--Protecting Our Nation's Resources. Professional Development Conference and Exposition, 29th. June 24-27, 1990, Washington, DC, Am. Soc. of Safety Engineers, Des Plaines, IL, 20-37 pp, 1990.Fire Technology, Vol. 26, No. 1, 15-40, February 1990.
Peacock, R. D.; Bukowski, R. W.
- Virtual Cement and Concrete.
Portland Cement Association (PCA). Emerging Technologies Symposium on Cement in the 21st Century. Proceedings. March 15, 1995, 1995.
Frohnsdorff, G. J. C.; Clifton, J. R.; Garboczi, E. J.; Bentz, D. P.