- Absorption/Emission Spectroscopy Measurements of Soot Volume Fraction and Soot Emission in Large Fires.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 29-30 pp, 1996.
Gritzo, L. A.; Sivathanu, Y. R.; Gill, W.; Chu, T. Y.
- Application of MatML to Contaminant Emissions Data.
ASTM Standardization News, 52-59, October 2005.
Begley, E.; Howard-Reed, C.
- BLCC: The NIST "Building Life-Cycle Cost" Program, Version 4.3 User's Guide and Reference Manual.
NISTIR 5185-3; 33 p. October 1995.
Petersen, S. R.
- Combustion Kinetics of Coal Chars in Oxygen-Enriched Environments.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 144, No. 4, 710-729, March 2006.
Murphy, J. J.; Shaddix, C. R.
- Database Tools for Modeling Emissions and Control of Air Pollutants From Consumer Products, Cooking, and Combustion.
NISTIR 7364; 69 p. November 2006.
Howard-Reed, C.; Polidoro, B.
- Early-Age Properties of Cement-Based Materials. Part 1: Influence of Cement Fineness.
Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 7, 502-508, July 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Sant, G.; Weills, J.
- EMISS: A Program for Estimating Local Air Pollution Emission Factors Related to Energy Use in Buildings. User's Guide and Reference Manual.
NISTIR 5704; 33 p. October 1995.
Petersen, S. R.
- Environmental Concerns of Fires: Facts, Figures, Questions and New Challenges for the Future.
Volume 1;Interflam 2004. (Interflam '04). International Interflam Conference, 10th Proceedings. Volume 1. July 5-7, 2004. Organised by Interscience Communications Ltd. in association with National Institute of Standards and Technology, Building Research Establishment; National Fire Protection Association; Society of Fire Protection Engineers; and Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, Edinburgh, Scotland, Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England, 325-337 pp, 2004.
Marlair, G.; Simonson, M.; Gann, R. G.
- HEEP: A Program for Tracking Fire Protection Emissions of HFCs and PFCs.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-8 pp, 2006.
Cortina, T. A.; Senecal, J. A.