air handling unit
- Control System That Prevents Air From Entering an Air-Handling Unit Through the Exhaust Air Damper.
Optimum Ventilation and Air Flow Controls in Buildings. AIVC 17th Annual Conference. Proceedings. Volume 2. September 1996, Gothenberg, Sweden, 562-569 pp, 1996.
Seem, J. E.; House, J. M.
- Fault Detection in an Air-Handling Unit Using Residual and Recursive Parameter Identification Methods.
AT-96-3-2;ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 102, No. 1, 528-539, 1996.
Lee, W. Y.; Park, C.; Kelly, G. E.
- Fault Diagnosis of an Air-Handling Unit Using Artificial Neural Networks.
AT-96-3-3;Fault Detection and Diagnosis for HVAC Systems Symposium. Part 1. Proceedings. American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE). February 17-21, 1995, Atlanta, GA, 1995.ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 102, No. 1, 540-549, 1996.
Lee, W. Y.; Park, C.; House, J. M.; Kelly, G. E.
- New Sequencing Control Strategy for Air-Handling Units.
HVAC&R Research, Vol. 5, No. 1, 35-58, January 1999.
Seem, J. E.; Park, C.; House, J. M.
- Results From Field Testing of Embedded Air Handling Unit and Variable Air Volume Box Fault Detection Tools.
NISTIR 7365; 76 p. October 2006.