- Accidents and Disasters: Vulnerability in the Built Environment.
Building and Environment Use and Safety. Contributions to the Workshop on Building and Environment Use and Safety. World Conference on Accident and Injury Prevention, 1st. September 1989, Stockholm, Sweden, Goossens, L. H. J., Editor(s), 1991.Safety Science, Vol. 14, No. 2, 109-124, August 1991.
Sime, J. D.
- Affordable Fire Safety in Board and Care Homes. A Regulatory Challenge. Final Report.
NIST GCR 93-632; 79 p. July 1993.
Levin, B. M.; Groner, N. E.; Paulsen, R.
- Analysis on Fatalities' Characteristics of Residential Fires.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 8-16 pp, 1990.
- BFRL Fire Publications, 1993.
NISTIR 5397; 36 p. April 1994.
Jason, N. H.
- Fire Safety Evaluation Systems for Board and Care Homes. Final Report.
NBSIR 83-2659; 196 p. March 1983.
Nelson, H. E.; Levin, B. M.; Shibe, A. J.; Groner, N. E.; Paulsen, R. L.; Alvord, D. M.; Thorne, S. D.
- Guide to Board and Care Fire Safety Requirements in the 1991 Edition of the Life Safety Code.
NIST GCR 93-629; 151 p. July 1993.
Groner, N. E.
- Overview on Progress of Fire Extinguishing Research and Technology in Japan.
NISTIR 6588; November 2000.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 15th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. Proceedings. March 1-7, 2000, San Antonio, TX, Bryner, S. L., Editor(s), 236-241 pp, 2000.
- Waking Effectiveness of Household Smoke and Fire Detection Devices. Final Report.
NBS GCR 83-439; 92 p. July 1983.
Nober, E. H.; Peirce, H.; Well, A. D.