- Available Data and Input Into Models.
NIST SP 1032; January 2005.Workshop on Building Occupant Movement During Fire Emergencies. Proceedings. Session 4.3. June 10-11, 2004, Gaithersburg, MD, Peacock, R. D.; Kuligowski, E. D., Editor(s)(s), 62-67 pp, 2005.
Fahy, R. F.
- Bibliography on Evacuation From Building Fires: Education, Behavior and Simulation Techniques.
; 22 p. January 2007.
Kuligowski, E. D.; Mileti, D. S.
- Enhancing Public Health and Safety Through Quality Testing and Engineering. Laboratory Certification and Accrediation.
NISTIR 6774; August 2001.Workshop on Fire Testing Measurement Needs. Proceedings. Appendix V: Presentations. E: Laboratory Accreditation and Product Certification. June 18-19, 2001, Gaithersburg, MD, Grosshandler, W. L., Editor(s), 46-48 pp, 2001.
Cassedy, J. W.
- Fewer Unwanted Alarms: Technology and Education Are Helping to Reduce the Occurrence of Unwanted Fire Alarms.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 65-66 pp, 1998.
- Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.
NIST NCSTAR 1A; 130 p. November 2008.
National Institute of Standards and Technology; National Construction Safety Team
- Fire and Smoke Control: An Historical Perspective.
ASHRAE Journal, Vol. 36, No. 7, 46-50, July 1994.
Klote, J. H.
- Flammability Studies of Polymer Layered Silicate Nanocomposites.
Materials and Process Affordability Keys to the Future. SAMPE Symposium and Exhibition, 43rd International Proceedings. Volume 43. Book 1 of 2 Books. Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE). May 31-June 4, 1998, Anaheim, CAe, Kliger, H. S.; Rasmussen, B.; Pilato, L. A.; Tolle, T. B., Editor(s)(s), 1053-1066 pp, 1998.
Gilman, J. W.; Kashiwagi, T.; Brown, J. E.; Lomakin, S. M.; Giannelis, E. P.; Manias, E.
- National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs.
NIST GCR 07-915; CEE-RR-2007/03; 55 p. December 2007.National Workshop on Structures in Fire: State-of-the-Art, Research and Training Needs. Proceedings. June 11-12, 2007, East Lansing, MI, 2007.
Kodur, V.; Garlock, M.; Iwankiw, N.
- NIST 3 Megawatt Quantitative Heat Release Rate Facility: Description and Procedures.
NISTIR 7052; 130 p. September 2004.
Bryant, R. A.; Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Hamins, A.; Grove, B. S.; Guthrie, W. F.; Maranghides, A.; Mulholland, G. W.
- NIST Goes Back to School.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 102, No. 5, 78-83, September/October 2008.
- Preparedness for In Situ Burning Operations: An Alaskan Perspective.
NIST SP 935; NIST SP 995; Volume 2; February 1999.In Situ Burning of Oil Spills. Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Minerals Management Service. November 2-4, 1998, New Orleans, LA, Walton, W. D.; Jason, N. H., Editor(s)(s), 47-54 pp, 1999.
McKenzie, B.; Lukin, J.
- Virtual Cement and Concrete.
Portland Cement Association (PCA). Emerging Technologies Symposium on Cement in the 21st Century. Proceedings. March 15, 1995, 1995.
Frohnsdorff, G. J. C.; Clifton, J. R.; Garboczi, E. J.; Bentz, D. P.
- Vision for the Future of Strong-Motion Recording.
NIST SP 931; August 1998.U.S./Japan Natural Resources Development Program (UJNR). Wind and Seismic Effects. Joint Meeting of the U.S./Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources Panel on Wind and Seismic Effects, 30th. May 12-15, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Raufaste, N. J., Jr., Editor(s), 50-54 pp, 1998.
Borcherdt, R. D.