- Design of a Steady-State Detector for Fault Detection and Diagnosis of a Residential Air Conditioner.
International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 31, No. 5, 790-799, August 2008.
Kim, M.; Yoon, S. H.; Domanski, P. A.; Payne, W. V.
- Detection of Moisture Accumulation in Wall Assemblies Using Ultra-Wideband Radio Signals.
Performance of Exterior Envelopes of Whole Buildings. International Conference, 9th. Proceedings December 5-10, 2004, Clearwater Beach, FL, 2004.
Healy, W. M.; vanDoorn, E.
- Feeling a Door To See If Fire Is On the Other Side. Technical Note.
Fire Technology, Vol. 25, No. 3, 251-256, August 1992.
Cooper, L. Y.; Nelson, H. E.
- Fire Research at NBS: The First 75 Years.
International Association for Fire Safety Science. Fire Safety Science. Proceedings. 3rd International Symposium. July 8-12, 1991, Edinburgh, Scotland, Elsevier Applied Science, New York, Cox, G.; Langford, B., Editor(s)(s), 119-133 pp, 1991.
- Fourth Annual Conference on Fire Research. Final Report.
NBSIR 80-2127-1; 61 p. December 1980.Fourth Annual Conference on Fire Research. Final Report, 1980.
Martinez, I. M.; Cherry, S. M.