Torero, J. L.
- Effect of Weathering on Piloted Ignition and Flash Point of a Slick of Oil.
Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 21st. Environment Canada. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 10-12, 1998, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 633-649 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Mosman, T.; Olenick, S. M.; Torero, J. L.
- Enhanced Burning of Difficult to Ignite/Burn Fuels Including Heavy Oils.
NIST GCR 98-750; 259 p. June 1998.
Wu, N.; Torero, J. L.
- Gas Generator Induced Flow and Its Effect on Fire Flame Extinction.
NIST GCR 98-745; 48 p. April 1998.
Joulain, P.; Torero, J. L.
- Ignition, Flame Spread and Mass Burning Characteristics of Liquid Fuels on a Water Bed.
Environment Canada. Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 20th. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 11-13, 1997, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 769-793 pp, 1997.
Wu, N.; Baker, M.; Kolb, G.; Torero, J. L.
- Piloted Ignition of a Slick of Oil on a Water Sublayer: The Effect of Weathering.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 27th. Proceedings. Volume 2. August 2-7, 1998, Boulder, CO, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 2783-2790 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Kolb, G.; Torero, J. L.
- Pre-Boilover Burning of a Slick of Oil on Water.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 35-36 pp, 1996.
Gandhi, S.; Torero, J. L.; Garo, J. P.; Vantelon, J. P.
- Smoke Detector Algorithm for Large Eddy Simulation Modeling.
NIST GCR 07-911; 50 p. July 2007.
Roby, R. J.; Olenick, S. M.; Zhang, W.; Carpenter, D. J.; Klassen, M. S.; Torero, J. L.
- Study of the Mechanisms Leading to Re-Ignition in a "Worst Case" Fire Scenario. Final Report.
NIST GCR 01-806; 37 p. January 2001.
Jomaas, G.; Roberts, B. T.; DuBois, J.; Torero, J. L.