Rockett, J. A.
- Protecting Fire Fighters Exposed in Room Fires. Part 1. Comparison of Results of Bench Scale Test for Thermal Protection and Conditions During Room Flashover.
Clemson University. Protective Clothing--An Update and Overview of Personal Protection Against Chemical, Thermal and Nuclear Hazards. 1st Annual Conference. May 27-28, 1987, Clemson, NC, 1-28 pp, 1988.Fire Technology, Vol. 24, No. 1, 5-19, February 1988.
Krasny, J. F.; Rockett, J. A.; Huang, D.
- Protecting Fire Fighters Exposed in Room Fires. Part 2. Performance of Turnout Coat Materials Under Actual Fire Conditons.
Fire Technology, Vol. 26, No. 3, 202-222, August 1990.
Peacock, R. D.; Krasny, J. F.; Rockett, J. A.; Huang, D.
- Static Pressure Measurements of Enclosure Fires.
American Chemical Society. National Symposium on Fire Safety Aspects of Polymeric Materials. June 6-8, 1977, Washington, DC, 1-53 pp, 1977.Journal of Research of the National Bureau of Standards, Vol. 82, No. 2, 107-117, September/October 1977.
McCaffrey, B. J.; Rockett, J. A.
- Users' Guide to FIRST, A Comprehensive Single-Room Fire Model.
CIB W14/88/22 (USA); NBSIR 87-3595; 138 p. September 1987.
Mitler, H. E.; Rockett, J. A.
- Zone Model Plume Algorithm Performance.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 357-374 pp, 1997.Fire Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. Special Issue, 28-39, 1997.
Rockett, J. A.